Membership and Fees 2021
|Aqua Force Membership Fees (Per Annum)||Swim England Membership Fees (Per Annum)|
|Aqua Force 1, 2, 3
|Category 2 – £35.75 (Competitive)|
|Advanced/Club night/ Masters
|Category 1 – £17.20 (Non competitive)|
|Category 3 – £13-20 (Non swimming)|
Joining Aquaforce Swimming Academy.
2021 Academy Fees:
We are pleased to announce that we will again be freezing membership rates at 2020 levels and will continue to offer a 20% discount for families with more than one swimming member. The price cap for family membership will also remain unchanged at £50 per year.
New members will be expected to complete Swim England membership and Aquaforce membership forms within two weeks from starting with the Academy.
Training fees for Aqua Force 1, 2 & 3 should be paid on a monthly basis.
Any swimmer moving into advanced squads or higher will need to set up a direct debit or standing order to pay their monthly fees. Cash or cheque payments will not be accepted, as we attempt to reduce the amount of coaches time taken up by administrative duties.
To pay by direct debit or standing order see Carol Boagey Treasurer.
Aqua Force Advanced and Club Night membership fees and Swim England fees will be collected together and MUST be paid by 31st January 2021, or the member will be suspended from swimming.
Training fees will be collected on a monthly basis. Fees are as follows
1 session per week – (Club Night) monthly payment of £10
2 sessions per week – monthly payment of £20
3 sessions per week – monthly payment of £30
4 sessions per week – monthly payment of £40
For current members, cash or cheque payments can be made. We do ask however, that payment by direct debit or standing order is considered as a first choice. It may become a condition of membership to move to a direct debit or standing order in the future.
Sessional payments are no longer accepted
Swim England Membership Fee
Annual Swim England Membership fee renewals must also be paid by 31st January each year and is collected with the annual membership by membership secretary Sarah Linton, and also when joining the club. These fees are compulsory, set by Swim England, and the year runs from 1st January to 31st December. The fees are insurance costs to cover your child whilst they are part of the Academy and Swim England. Once registered with Swim England you will be emailed your childs membership number – so please keep it safe. You will require this number for all entries into Academy competitions, open meets, county, regional and national championships.
Please note, due to changes in the Online membership System, a swimmer who fails to pay Swim England fees on time will be lapsed and will have to re-apply for membership to Swim England.
The different categories:
- Category 1 – £17-20 (inclusive of County and Regional fees) shall include all members of any age who are learning to swim or who are swimmers at any level, who do not compete in any discipline in open competition, other than those exempted under Law 312.1.2 and those competitions designated as ‘Low Level Competition’.
- Category 2 – £35-75 (inclusive of County and Regional fees) shall include all members of any age who compete in any discipline in open competitions, other than those exempted under Law 312.1.2 and those competitions designated as ‘Low Level Competition.’
- Category 3 – £13-20 (inclusive of County and Regional fees) shall include all members of any age who are not in categories 1 or 2 including, but not being limited to, any persons who have voting rights in their club by virtue of being a parent of, or a person with parental responsibility for, a member in categories 1 or 2; administrators; associate members; coaches; helpers; honorary members; life members; officers; qualified officials of any discipline; patrons; teachers; temporary members; vice-presidents and verifiers or tutors of the Association’s educational certificates.
- North East Regional fees – £5.50 This is payable in addition to Swim England fees.
- Northumberland & Durham County fees – £2.50 This is payable in addition to Swim England fees
- North East Region & Northumberland & Durham fees are payable by all members of the Academy, regardless if they swim in County and / or Regional competitions. These fees have been added to this years renewals as shown above.
- ALL Swim England fees are paid directly to the Swim England, Aquaforce DO NOT charge any administration fee for this service.
Swim England and Aquaforce membership prices may go up annually
Learn to swim and Improvers do NOT need to pay either Aquaforce or Swim England membership as these fees are collected as part of the cost of the block bookings.